Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Word of the Day: Brosher

Bro, that time you puked beer out of your mouth and nose onto me was not brosher.

Your word of the day courtesy of The Nonpopulist is brosher.

Brosher: 1. Keeping within the limits of unwritten and often unspoken etiquette kept among bros. 2. a cousin of the term kosher, but not in a sacrilegious way, rather a totally chill way. 3. ex: True friends know it is not brosher under any circumstances to date a fellow bro's ex-girl.

I coined a new word today (as far as I can tell by searching Google no one else has used it.) What the crap did you do today?

How to keep it brosher: wine, flip flops, and khaki shorts combos.

These guys are putting on a clinic on keeping brosher. I didn't even point out they were next to a large body of water.

With this post I declare The Nonpopulist back in regular posting mode. Actually I plan to turn it up to "beast mode" by posting more than one time a day. We'll see how that goes, though. As NFL season heats up I plan too post a whole lot more over at The Gally Blog including a weekly NFL betting post and a division by division season preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment