Monday, August 2, 2010

They Would Be "Rapin' Errbody Out Here" If It Weren't for Hero Antoine Dodson


Actually writing a post feels so foreign to me now that I have let this blog go without updates for so long, but hey, I like foreign women, so I will try to get back into my groove. Yeh, I know, boo-freakin-hoo, I actually have a job right now. Shutup.
Rape is never a funny topic except for when it happens to someone else which... is 100% of the time for me in my life so far *fingers crossed.* Luckily the woman in this video had someone to help her fend off an attempted rape however light in the loafers he may be. I would not dare make too much fun of Antoine Dodson, though, since he fought off his sister's attacker and still has enough wits about him to defiantly tell the "homeboy" who tried to rape his sister that he is stupid and they are looking for him. I, for one, hope Mr. Dodson finds his man and that someone has a camera to capture that moment. Check the video below for lulz.



As if that weren't enough the guys over at Autotune the News got a hold of the video and put their personal touch on the video to give that extra finger in your butt hole level of excitement.



I normally abhor autotune, but these Autotune the News guys have obvious talent and have been making quality videos for a few months now. They get a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment