Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lazy Holiday Post

I'm out of town visiting family for the holidays. It all happened last minute so I was not prepared and did not explain the sudden lack of posts as if anyone cares. I try my best to catch an episode of the Colbert Report at least once a month just to check in, and I was fortunate to catch this episode in which Colbert does a verse on this song with Alicia Keys. I am not sure of the title but it talks about New York being where dreams are made of and it is all over the radio because when I get in my car and fumble around to get to the sports talk radio station I hear it sometimes. Anyway, Colbert's verse is hilarious and I always appreciate when someone is a good sport like Keys is on the show.

The Colbert Report
Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
www.colbertnation.com

Colbert Report Full Episodes
Political Humor
U.S. Speedskating

No comments:

Post a Comment