Friday, February 12, 2010

Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Week


A shortened post this week, the blizzard 2010 is wreaking havoc on my internet. Currently wreaking havoc on my heart- Zooey Deschanel. Her character from season 2 of Weeds where she plays a crazy girl really stirred my pot if you know what I mean. It got me aroused. I was not sure if you were getting it.

From New York Magazine an interview with Nick Offerman (of Parks & Recreation) and Megan Mullally. Parks & Rec is one of the few reasons I turn the channel to NBC anymore. [New York Magazine]

Dan Le Betard of the Miami Herald wrote an interesting piece recently about tagging along with Bryant McKinnie for a night. He was the NFL Pro-Bowler from the Vikings who got kicked off of the team this year. [Miami Herald]

7 Obama quotes. And people made fun of President Bush. [Campaign for Liberty]

Stephen Colbert's poster for the 2010 Olympics. I do not watch the Colbert Report very much anymore, but he can be counted on for funny things such as this. [SB Nation]

An interesting discussion of fighting styles for fitness and self-defense over at The Art of Manliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment