Thursday, September 24, 2009

Innocence Lost: Children Sing Obama's Praises

Watch this video



Eerie, am I right? Children are so impressionable, so I know it's important to brainwash them early, but oy vey. I think most everyone has seen the Obama Youth video that inspired thoughts of Hitler Youth in Nazi Germany, but the raping of children's innocence is something we can't allow. In thinking of Madalyn Murray O'Hair and so many others who have fought to bring neutrality to our public school systems we must ask ourselves, "Why go backward now?" I do not have children, but if I did I would not like my young one being taught this song and videoed for the whole world to see. A copy of the lyrics for the two songs the children sang calmed me down a little, but they still show the rhetoric that seems have taken root by osmosis around this country in regards to our rock star president. Mmm mmm mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment