Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West Doesn't Care About White People

At last night's VMA awards something non-classy happened- imagine that. Kanye West got onstage after the winner for best female video of the year award winner, Taylor Swift, began her acceptance speech. Here's a video (Hey, we're all just sharing links anyway):

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2009/" target="_blank">Kanye West Storms The VMA Stage</a>
Kanye West Storms The VMA Stage

A few years ago Kanye infamously called George Bush a racist next to a frozen Mike Myers at a telethon to raise money for Hurricane Katrina victims. I'm not coming to Taylor Swift's defense here as I could give less than a crap about her or her music, but I can not help but point out what a dumb, racist motherfucker Kanye West is. I also don't like his music, his attitude, his weak samples, his stolen or mediocre hooks, or him. I know he probably does not care what I have to write, but damnit, if it doesn't feel good to get that off my chest. Fuck Kanye.

No comments:

Post a Comment