Friday, April 23, 2010

Left 4 Dead 2 News

Here is something I never do: post about video games. I rarely do it because I am not a gamer. I like video games. They're fun. I just barely play them. The last video game I bought was Left 4 Dead 2 last year for the computer. I had purchased the first Left 4 Dead at the behest of some friends and had so much fun drinking, talking smack with random people online, and yelling at each other over voice chat while we were playing that I was kind of hooked. The game and the sequel are fun. There's not too much story. You don't have to go get a bunch of crystals and potions to shove up your butt to keep you safe from warlocks or any shit like that. It's a shoot-'em-up game where you and three other characters kill zombies. Great premise, right? Ars technica appears to be the best source of news about the game I have seen, and I only really see it because I follow them on twitter. It's not like I'm out trolling for these tidbits. Now that the game has been out for a while they are going to put out updates called 'mutations.' Cool, I'm down. Left 4 Dead 2 also has another update called 'The Passing' that will bring back the characters from the first installment of the game. Here's a video I made about it. Or a video I got the embed code for, you decide.

So to recap, a blog that barely anyone reads and has Jack Kerouac as an avatar and mascot just did a post about a zombie video game. Take it sleazy, internet.

1 comment: