Monday, April 5, 2010

Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Day

You can feel the Duke hate calling in the air tonight, hold on. The NCAA men's basketball championship game is tonight. Tiger Woods had a press conference today. You know, I have always hated golf, but seeing Tiger's press conference today makes me dislike golf more. I don't care about the salacious stories surrounding his life recently. I'm not a player-hater. I just think he's a tool. People are also watching baseball today. I have not done that in a while and I still won't. The above hottie is Katy Mixon of Eastbound & Down fame. Kitty likes to scratchy.

Important news about doo-doo from Alternet, seriously. [Alternet]

My Gally Blog post from last week on fellow blogger Logic's comedy debut. [The Gally Blog]

Video from last night's Cleveland Show of the song "Balls Deep" featuring "No-tippin'" Scotten Pippen. Now all of the blogs with themes related to balls have a theme song, yay!


This article on blind people doing martial arts is dated April 5th, not April 1st. Either they have a problem with their publishing software or the story is real and blind people are going to know karate. [Trinidad & Tobago's Newsday]

My first post at Edge was about the upcoming host lineup on Saturday Night Live. I'm probably going to try do one a day and wait for the other new additions to come pick up the slack. Tunison was right. The cricket sounds are deafening. [Edge]

In case you missed it, here are LOL NCAA pictures from Daddy's Sugar Ball. These are funny. [Daddy's Sugar Ball]

A new novel, American Subversive, has one narrator who is a terrorist and one who is a blogger. [Good Reads]

That is all. Stay nonpopular, people. Post about Shutter Island coming up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment