Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Day


Latest post ever. My internet has been down most of the day so I have an excuse (as if you care.) The above video is Oasis' "Falling Down." This is one of the best music videos in recent memory. I am an incredible Oasis fan, but I didn't really like this song until I saw the video which is weird because I love every Oasis song.

Another profile on Conan. Not to get all fanboy on everyone, but I actually watched his shows.[New York Times]

Uproxx has a feature on the top ten reality TV celebrities that are most deserving of a grisly death. [Uproxx]

Tosh.0 gets renewed for a third season before the second one has even aired? That's a mandate! [WarmingGlow]

Kurt Sutter, creator and showrunner for Sons of Anarchy has a blog and, as you can imagine, it is awesome. Here is his latest entry on the recent lawsuit filed by Nicolette Sheridan against Marc Cherry. He succeeded in making it relevant. [Sutter Ink]

My latest entry at The Gally Blog about how depressing the America's Game: The Missing Rings and how depressing the series is. [The Gally Blog]

My Edge entry on the new Matt Nix show The Good Guys. I'm hoping it's going to be good. [Edge]

No comments:

Post a Comment