Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Which Parkour Video Is Better?


Both of these videos are great, but for different reasons. Parkour is "the physical discipline of training to overcome any obstacle within one's path by adapting one's movements to the environment"according to Wikipedia. So for all I know Parkour could have been Miss America 1998, and the Wikipedia entry has only been edited to make it seem like the physical activity that was a fad, then made fun of, then came back as again but with people realizing it's still kind of supposed to be made fun of, and was recently featured on another crappy episode of The Office (thus explaining the hot picture of Jenna Fischer above.) I'll let you decide which of these Parkour videos is better.
The first features Damian Walters. He is more than just another parkour (I don't even think it should be capitalized, should it?) guy. He looks like a gymnast and he is a stuntman too, I think. This is a must-see video.



My friends made fun of me when I sent them that video. Screw them, right? That was awesome.
The other video is also great. Check it.



Now that was nice. I'd like to see these two compete. In fact, I would pay to see it... like $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment