Friday, September 10, 2010

Death Metal Penguin OOH WAH AH AH AH!

This penguin is so hardcore.

I would not want to get in a pit with this penguin. I never liked the whole "mosh pit" aspect of going to shows. I've been a crotchety old man since I was 16, though. I enjoy seeing bands I like live but dealing with a bunch of idiots who want to run into me and elbow me did not enhance the experience for me. When I saw NOFX live I found a corner with a view and just hid. People actually got hurt at that show. I want to see a band play, not have to worry about my safety and the safety of people there with me. Like I said, a crotchety old man. I was at a Grand Buffet show one time and some guy was trying to slam dance and knock against everyone in the show. This guy was really going up to every person at the show and just pushing them and then moving on to the next person. The second time he came up to me I put my elbow in his chest. The third time we took him outside. This was at an indie hip hop show so we just couldn't let that fly.
Here is the death metal penguin OOH WAH AH AH AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment