Wednesday, September 8, 2010

White Girls Doing a Glee Club Version of "Bitch3s Ain't Sh1t" by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg




This is the affect Glee is having on our society. It is easy to think Glee is merely an innocent show about following your dreams and high school dramaaa, but if the show leaves videos like this in its wake then it is much more sinister than even I imagined. I caught my wife watching the show one time. ONE TIME. I had to employ psychological warfare on her in the form of repeating the word "drama" in an effeminate tone until she finally changed the channel. We have an awesome marriage.
The song "Bithc3s Ain't Sh1t" is on The Chronic, Dr. Dre's first album, which was one of my favorites growing up. I think Dr. Dre would find this video to be funny. I think it's kind of hot. White girls in skirts, dresses, and knee-high socks singing hardcore rap is at the very least intriguing to my boner. Upon researching this video I learned Ben Folds also does a cover of this song. How stupid is that? I also learned this video is more than a year old and performed by students of Columbia University in a group they call Bacchantae. Their website appears to have not been updated in a while but is still interesting.
Here's the original version of the song for comparison:



Hat tip to the man, Robert Littal, at myspacemodelsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment