Monday, September 27, 2010

HUGE Site News: 2 Legit 2 Quit (Hey, Hey)

 Elisabeth Shue always serves up the sexy just like me.

This week, lady and gentlemen, I am going legit. I have purchased the domain http://www.nonpopulist.com and am working on building the site. I am also switching blogging platforms to what I have learned is the Cadillac of blogging platforms, Wordpress. Sorry blogspot bros, but it's time to make the switch. Let's always remember the good times.
I need to kick this thing to the next level of jerkitutde, though. Come with me to my new home of a$sholery, www.nonpopulist.com. I'm hoping to have the new site ready to launch this week, and I will probably not update this website ever again. EVER! Blogspot is dead to me. I'm already working on a tear-jerking montage celebrating our good times together. It'll be fapable.

No comments:

Post a Comment