Friday, January 8, 2010

The Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Day



http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a4820e5cbc/i-am-tiger-woods?rel=player
Very late, but still funny Tiger Woods video from Funny or Die. Many web parodies do not really blow my skirt up, but this one delivers. [Funny or Die]

Carbon tax, carbon emission cap and trade, either one is unnecessary and anti-free enterprise. Another way to tax. Then again, I do not buy the environmental hype. [The Boston Globe]

An interesting interview with Alan Thicke. It was hard for me to believe too. [The AV Club]

45 manly hobbies. I participate in some of these. I would like to get into some more of them. [The Art of Manliness]

The AV Club is coming strong this week. They had an interview with Artie Lange also I just saw. Artie is always funny. I like when he comes on Conan ad when I get a chance to hear him on the Howard Stern show from which I just learned he is on some sort of hiatus... [The AV Club]
I change my mind after the jump...---->

Ginnifer Goodwin cancels out the picture at the top.



A scholarly political theory blog entry involving Kant and one of my favorite bands- NOFX. No fucking straight edge. [Intro to Political Theory Blog]

The AV Club... I should basically just put up a link to the AV Club because so much of this content is coming from them. They are hit and miss. Some weeks I do not even click on their twitter links because I have no interest in what they are writing about, but this week is special. Here comes another gem- RJD2. [The AV Club]

No comments:

Post a Comment