Friday, January 22, 2010

Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Week



Here are some surfing highlights from this week. Pictured above is Gabrielle Anwar. She is so hot on Burn Notice which I have a new episode of on my dvr- good show.

This Google-China riff seems like it could be a big deal. Get the lowdown straight from the web horses' mouth. [The Official Google Blog]

I have not watched Jimmy Kimmel's late night show but one time when Zach Braff and Donald Faison were on. I was obviously not impressed enough to come back for more. This clip kind of demonstrates why. Great premise for a bit, but the follow-through was not there. The set-up was better than the payoff. See for yourself.


Kissing Suzy Kolber's fictional Rex Ryan character is still killing it. "NOW GO! GO! GET THAT WARPUSSY!" Must read. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]

This website is strangely interesting in a boring statistics and other laborious data sort of way. [data.gov]

Wow, I just found this. I could have been getting all of the late night updates I have been scouring the internet for on one webpage thanks to Gawker. Silly me. [Gawker]

Funny piece by Jay Wexler over at McSweeney's Internet Tendency. I really enjoy the writing on this website. [McSweeney's Internet Tendency]

No comments:

Post a Comment