Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nonpopulist's Browsings of the Day


Here are some links on the internet which I found to be of value today.

24 coming to an end after this season? NOOOOOOOO! Well, it is probably time. The show has been going downhill since season 5. I am still sad, though. No, I am not crying. My eyes are watering because of how bad you smell. [Warming Glow]

Martin Scorcese films have a similar theme? Get out! [The Hot Blog]

A link to Conan fan art. It is a little geeky for my taste. [Threadless]

Logic over at TheGallyBlog has a funny, albeit disturbing post about alleged incest involving a draft prospect and his sister. Gross, dude. [TheGallyBlog]

A morality continuum chart using characters from The Big Lebowski. I saw this on Filmdrunk first, but they got it from The Daily What. [The Daily What]

The new Sage Francis album is on pre-sale with some package deals. I think I am going to order the deluxe cd package. You don't know who Sage Francis is? Look him up on Youtube and act like you know. Actually, I am going to post a video, suckas. [Strange Famous Records]

Watch that whole video or I can not respect you. That Pharoah Monch beat has got to be one of my favorites of all time. Now, Seven and Seven me. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment